Since we talked about making over your mason jars, let’s look at some other ideas for organising your cupboards/pantry.
- Keeping everything clean and tidy could make your life easier when looking for that specific jar…
- Also labelling everything really helps!
- Use small baskets for placing random plastic bags or small containers.
- Metallic portable shelves really help you see the objects you placed at the back of each shelf.
- Spices can be placed in a drawer for easier access.
See you soon x
P.S. Send us pictures of your organised pantries at firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram #blingopantries